When Can I Check-in to My Air China Flight?
When Can I Check in to My Air China Flight?
If you had planned to travel with Air China and you had made online reservations, but you are confused about the check-in process of the airline and searching for answers for How Do I check-in to my Air China flight? Then don’t worry. Just keep on reading the information given below to find out the check-in policy and process of Air china.
What is the Air China Check-in Policy?
- Passengers who are departing from Los Angeles, New York, or San Francisco and arriving in Beijing can complete the Air China online check-in.
- Air china only allows its passenger to get a printed boarding pass when they purchase e-tickets from Air China International with flights originating from Frankfurt. This service allows the passengers to check in, print the flight ticket, and get the mileage points.
- The check-in windows open 24 hours before the departure time and close 90 minutes before the departure time.
- Passengers who are completing the check-in process online by using the mobile app will have to pick up the boarding pass at the airport.
- Passengers should reach the check-in window for taking the boarding pass at least 30 minutes prior to the domestic flight and 60 minutes before the international flight.
- Online check-in is not available for passengers who have to travel internationally and whose originating flight is from China.
What is the Process of Checking in with Air China?
Passengers can utilize multiple methods to complete the check-in process with the airline. They can use online methods, mobile applications, or at the airport to check in.
If you are consumed with the process of check-in to an Air China flight, then follow the below-mentioned methods-
- You can start by visiting the official website of the airline at www.airchina.com.
- Now on the homepage, try to locate the check-in tab, which is available at the top of the screen.
- After choosing the option, enter your ticket number/id number/ passport number and your mobile number and hit the submit button.
- You can add on other services or make changes to your booking such as special assistance, seat change, seat selection, a meal including, etc.
- After checking in online, you can get your printed boarding pass at the airport, and you can also take checked bags.
Through Mobile Applications-
- You can download the official mobile application from the play store.
- Open the application on your phone and sign in to your account by using your user id and password.
- Go to the menu page and search for the check-in tab.
- After choosing the option, you have to fill out your ticket number and phone number and write the captcha code.
- Hit the submit button, and you will get the confirmation through email or SMS.
Through Airport Ticket Counters
Visit your departure airport and look for the Air China check-in counters. After reaching the location, ask the representative present there to complete the check in process on your behalf. Provide the information that is asked by him and get the process completed. You will get your printed boarding pass which is acceptable in security checks.
If you are still confused about the process, then it is advised to call the helpline number, which is 1800 200 6799, and get the needed support.
- Air China Airlines Change Policy
- Air China Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How Do I Reschedule My Air China Flight Tickets?
- How to Speak to the Air China Agent?
- Air China International Flight Cancellations & Fee
- How Can I Talk To A Real Person at Air China?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Air China?
- Frontier Airlines in El Salvador's Contact Numbers
- Can I Speak To A Solaseed Agent?
- Does KLM Reply on WhatsApp?
- How do you talk to someone on Amtrak Airlines?
- Does KLM Airlines have a live chat option?
- How Can I WhatsApp with KLM Airlines?
- How can I contact KLM Agent by phone?
- What is the number for 1 800 323 2323?
- Contact the KLM Customer Contact Centre from Spain?
- How Do I Connect To WestJet Agent?
- Why is Frontier Different from other Airlines?