Solaseed Air Cancellation Refund Policy
Solaseed Air Cancellation Refund Policy
Solaseed Air is the regional airline of Japan and operates its flights to domestic destinations only. If you have booked your flight to reach another city, but it has now been canceled, then you may require to know the Solaseed Air Cancellation Refund Policy and then request the refund from customer service.
Refund Policy Of Solaseed Air
There are some policies have been imposed for providing the refund to Solaseed passengers, which all are written down below:
- It is compulsory to cancel the bookings prior to the departure of the reserved flights to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund request should be made separately after the cancellation of your reservation.
- Service charges and taxes are deductible from the purchase amount before a refund for the flight tickets canceled after 24 hours of purchase.
- No deduction will be made from the refund if the cancellation is done within 24 hours of purchase.
- The flight cancellation due to any illness of a passenger or a close relative is also applicable for a full refund at Solaseed Air. It is necessary to attach the medical documents at the time of requesting a refund.
- If a passenger cancels their flight due to the delay in boarding time, then it will be applicable for a full refund. The delay must be more than 3 hours.
- The refund can take a maximum of 10 working days to be credited to your account.
- The refund amount will be credited to the same mode of payment.
- Non-flexible flight tickets are only eligible for credit point refunds only.
Methods to Apply for a Refund at Solaseed Air
If you are wondering where you can apply for your refund after the cancellation of your Solaseed Air flight ticket, below you will find the methods mentioned along with the procedures.
Passengers can directly send the refund request from the official website of Solaseed Air. You will need the itinerary details to apply for the same. Adhere to the steps and send the refund request to the officials:
- Head to the Solaseed site on your device,
- Click the “Manage Reservations/Purchase” button on the site,
- On the appeared page, search for your reservation by putting the reservation details,
- The canceled itinerary will open on your screen,
- Navigate the refund option under your itinerary,
- Choose why you canceled the flight,
- Attach the documents as per the requirement,
- Then submit your refund request form to Solaseed Air.
Through Customer Service
An offline method is also available to submit the refund request at Solaseed Air. You can talk with a person on the call about the cancellation of your flight ticket and ask to submit a refund for the same. Follow the following steps to connect with an official:
- Dial the customer service number of Solaseed: 0570-037-283 on your phone,
- Make sure to press the right key to direct the call to an official,
- Specify the reason you have called,
- Give the flight information which you have canceled,
- Provide the details the official ask from you,
- Within a few moments, the official will submit your Refund request at Solaseed Air,
- Take the refund request number on your email address.
Hence, if you are required to cancel your bookings, make sure to check out the Solaseed Air return ticket policy and consider one of the methods of your choice to send the refund request. Both of the mentioned methods can be used at any time of the day after completing the cancellation procedure.
- From Puerto Rico, How Do You Call Frontier Airlines?
- How Can I Contact Frontier Airlines' Customer Service Representative?
- How To Call Frontier Airlines from Fort Myers?
- How To Call Frontier Airlines from Orlando?
- How to Get Cheap Frontier Flights in August?
- How Far in Advance Can You Book A Frontier Flight?
- How To Call Frontier Airlines from Guatemala?
- How To Call Frontier Airlines in Lass Vegas?
- Why isn't the phone picked up by Frontier Airlines?
- How Do I Make A Call To Frontier Airlines at the Miami Airport?
- How Do I Choose Seats When Using Frontier Airlines?