How to request a refund from Austrian Airlines?
How To Request A Refund from Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines is the national carrier of Austria, with a network of 130 destinations all across the globe. The Airline is committed to providing excellent customer service and high-quality products. Change of plans might require you to cancel your booked flights or postpone your flight and get a refund on the booking. If you canceled your flight or postponed your flight to a much later date, you can request a refund from Austrian Airlines easily by using the official website, chat option, customer service number, or email address.
Via Phone Number:
Austrian Airlines customer service agents are highly efficient, and you can call the customer service number as it is the quickest way to request a refund. The customer service number 1 (800) 843-0002 can be used to request a refund. You have to dial the number and follow the IVR instructions given below to get a refund.
- Press 1 to speak to an agent for a new reservation or to make changes to an existing reservation.
- Press 2 for baggage-related issues.
- You can press 3 for refund requests
- You should press 9 to talk to a customer service agent.
Via the Official Website:
You can use the official website to request a refund from Austrian Airlines, as the process is easy and quick. The website is user-friendly, and you will get access to your booking details easily on it. You can request a refund only after you have canceled a booking. You can follow the steps below to get a refund.
- Go to the Homepage - austrian.com
- You have to click “Contact.”
- You will be directed to a new page with the tab “To The Ticket Refund Form.”
- Now, you must fill the form with your details like name, booking reference, and address and attach any relevant files.
- Confirm the terms and conditions and Click “Send.”
- You will get a confirmation email along with the details of your refund.
Chatting is the preferred way of communication for most people. You can get a refund from Austrian Airlines using the chat option provided by Austrian Airlines. Click on the chat icon in the bottom right corner to start chatting. You have to give your booking code or ticket number to get a refund.
You should be aware of the refund policy given below in order to request a refund.
- You will get a full refund on any cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- Refunds will be provided only on refundable tickets.
- To get a full refund on a 24-hour cancellation, the date of departure should be at least after 7 days.
- You will not get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, even if the cancellation is within 24 hours of booking.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation is one day prior to departure.
- If you want to get a refund from Austrian Airlines without any deductions, you must make the cancellation online or via the chat option and then request a refund.
This information will be useful when you want to request a refund. For any other help, visit the official website.
- How Do I Contact Austrian Airlines?
- Austrian Airlines Flight Change Policy
- How Can I Get a Call Back from Austrian Airlines?
- How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- What is the Baggage Allowance for Austrian Airlines?
- Contact A Live representative At Austrian Airlines
- How Do I Change My Booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I Talk to a Real Person at Austrian Airlines?
- How to Call Austrian Airlines from France?
- How do I Speak To A Live Person at EasyJet Airlines?
- What is the Low Fare Calendar on Frontier Airlines?
- How Do I Speak To A Live Person at Lufthansa?
- How Do I Talk to Real Person at Turkish Airlines?
- How Can I Speak Someone at Copa Airlines?
- How Do I Speak to a Real Person at Allegiant Airlines?
- How To Get in Touch with Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Speak To Real Person at Hawaiian Airlines?
- How Do I Talk to a Real Person at Air Greenland?
- How Do I Speak to Live Person of Ethiopian Airlines?
- How Do I Speak To A Live Representative at Breeze Airways?