Air China Airlines Cancellation Policy
What is the Air China Airlines Cancellation Policy?
If you are flying with Air China and want to cancel your flight, this article will help you cancel without hassle. The cancellation process depends on the policy or terms and conditions that must be considered while canceling your suitable booking. You can go through the below-mentioned.
Air China Airlines Cancellation Policy has been made under the supervision of senior authorities, and the policies will maintain a decorum and trustworthy relationship between airline staff and clients.
- If you have canceled your booking after 24 hours of purchasing the flight ticket, then in that case, the airline will provide you the money back but after the deduction of cancellation charges.
- If you have canceled your booking within 24 hours of purchasing the flight, then in that case, the airline will provide you the money back to your account without deduction of the cancellation charges.
- In case your flight gets canceled or delayed due to weather conditions or technical issues which make it unsuitable for the flight to take off, then, in that case, you can receive the money from the airline authority without deduction of the cancellation fees.
- In the worst case scenario, if your family member dies due to some medical condition, and you are not able to board the flight, eventually your flight gets canceled. In that case, you can submit the supporting document to the airline authority, and the authority will verify your document and provide your money back to your account without any deduction cancellation fees.
Air China Cancellation Procedure
You can apply the below-mentioned procedure, including steps explained in layman's language, so that you can apply without expert help. The steps written below will take you to the cancellation page quickly.
- You need to visit the official page of Air China.
- Then log in through your account, and the page will open.
- After that, move to manage my booking and click on it.
- Enter your booking reference number and surname, then click on submit.
- The page will show you the list of flights; tap on your suitable flight, then click on the cancel button.
- You successfully canceled your flight and received the confirmation code message on your registered email address.
Cancellation Procedure through Air China Application
The airline's official app is portable and user-friendly. You can use the app in an emergency, which is very useful if you are far from your system. The app is designed to apply any flight task without delay, such as flight cancellation, which is very swift and easy with the application.
- You can download the Air China app on your phone.
- After that, tap on the app and log in through your account.
- The app screen will open, and tap on the manage my booking tab.
- Enter your booking details, and the phone screen will display the list of flights.
- Choose your flight option and tap on the cancel button.
- At last, the airline will drop a confirmation code message in your valid email id.
To know more about the Air China flight Cancellation policy, you can connect with customer service on the toll free number 1800 200 6799, which is available 24 hours and seven days.
- How Do I Contact Austrian Airlines Customer Service?
- How to request a refund from Austrian Airlines?
- How To Cancel a SAS Airways Flight?
- How to Call Austrian Airlines from France?
- How do I Talk to a Real Person at Austrian Airlines?
- How to Select a Seat on Air China?
- What is the Cheapest Day To Fly in Air China?
- When Can I Check-in to My Air China Flight?
- How Do I Change My Booking on Austrian Airlines?
- Can I Change My Booking On Swiss Air?
- How Do You Get Through Swiss Air?