How Do I Contact the Lima Airport?
How Do I Contact the Lima Airport?
Peru is a scenic South American country—a perfect destination for those looking for a vacation trip to relax. You can visit the famous Machu Picchu, Plaza de Armas in Lima, Miraflores Park, and the stunning Paracas Bay. The nearest airport that connects the world to this beautiful place is Lima Airport—also known as Jorge Chavez International Airport, the primary international airport serving the capital of Peru, Lima. If you need any information about places or flights, contact a live representative at the airport. How do I contact the Lima Airport? Find the contact information shared below.
Lima Airport Phone number: +511 517 3100, +1 (802) 341-3459, +1 (802)541-3459
This is suggested when you need urgent help to know more about the services offered by the airport for the convenience of passengers, such as parking, special assistance, or transportation. It is known as the fastest way to get through Lima Airport.
Office Address: Vía Expresa Elmer Faucett s/n, Lima, Callao 07031, PERÚ
You can contact the helpdesk counter at the airport to speak with a customer agent who can assist you by sharing all the information required to make your trip joyful and comfortable. Moreover, a post can be sent to inquire about your queries, and you will be reverted soon.
Flight status: +511 511 6055, +3 491 901 0494
You need to know about the updated status of your flight delayed due to weather or political reasons. How do I talk to someone at Lima Airport? You can dial +511 511 6055 contact number to get in touch with a customer agent having the latest flight information.
How Do I Contact Lost and Found at Lima Airport?
Suppose you have lost your baggage or the item. You can immediately reach the responsible authority when you notice it. You can contact the Lima Airport Phone number and file a report by following the steps shared below:
- Visit the official website
- Scroll down and click on Inquiries and Claims.
- Click on the Lost object if needed to inform about the misplaced luggage.
- Or, choose the claims if you have to claim for the damaged thing.
- Fill out the form, and you can attach the documents if required.
- Click on the submit button.
For the convenience of flyers, various services like elevators, public telephone, sanitary facilities, and access ramps are available at Lima Airport. Wheelchairs need to be requested while booking your tickets. For that, you must fill out the form and leave an ID to avail of the services. Medical services such as Airport Doctors and Mobile Cardio are offered throughout the day.
Airlines that fly to Lima Airport
- Sky Airline Peru
- United Airlines
- Air Canada
Terminal: LIM airport has a single passenger terminal divided into different sections for international and domestic flights.
What are the services shared by the airport for travelers' convenience?
Below shared services can be taken care of at the airport itself:
- Duty-free shops
- Currency exchange
- Express massage
- Spa Express
- Cell phone rental
- Hotel desk
- Travel assistance and insurance
- Luggage protection
- Car Rentals
For more latest details, you can follow the airline on social media. Links are shared below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aeropuertojorgechavez
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LAPJorgeChavez
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aeropuerto_jorgechavez/
Contact another Airports:
- How Do I Contact San Francisco Airport?
- How Do I Contact the Quito Airport?
- What's The Guayaquil Airport's Phone Number?
- How To Contact Iberia at Madrid Airport?
- Where is Delta Air Lines' terminal in Cincinnati?
- How Do I Speak To Someone at Stansted Airport?
- How Do I Dial Delta Airlines Mexico Airport Phone Number?
- How Do I Speak To Someone at Salvador Airport?
- How Do I Contact the Recife Airport?
- How to Communicate with Asuncion Airport?
- Contact Delta Airlines at Cincinnati Airport
- What is American Airlines St. Louis Airport's Contact Information?
- How Can I Talk to Someone at Dallas Love Field Airport?
- How Can I Reach the Airport in Bogota?